A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Arkansas. You must be proficient in general anesthesia procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 6:30 am - 3:00 pm. The EMR is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AR state license before this assignment starts.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac