Regional medical center in a beautiful location in northeast Arkansas is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for their established program.
Will consider IM or FM physicians with current inpatient experience to see all adult patients.
Work a block schedule 7 on 7 off or possible options to be a flex block to be worked out with the other hospitalists. Day shifts only and no night call.
No procedures and very reasonable 12-14 patient census. Would see patients in a 6 bed ICU.
Hospital employed position offers a competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package. Relocation assistance and commencement sign-on bonus.
Friendly home-town community with various cultural and social events. Excellent hunting, fishing, and other recreational activities.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it across the USA then CompHealth can help. Apply now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct # and send CV to to be considered.
- Secure and stable hospital employed position in Arkansas
- A 7 on 7 off block schedule is days only to average 15 shifts per month
- No procedures required
- Reasonable patient census 12-14
- Program at a 115+ bed regional hospital
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives with up to $300K income potential
- Full hospital benefits packaage and possible student loan repayment
- Family community setting is just 45 minutes to Memphis and 90 minutes to Little Rock
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: family medicine physician, family practice physician, physician, physician md do, practice, primary, primary care, provider, urgent, urgent care