Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of hotels licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.
To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
* Sweep and mop floor once every hour as needed.
* Scrape food from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
* Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
* Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers; steam-clean or hose-out garbage cans, and maintain loading dock.
* Sort bottles, and break disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine.
* Display good customer relation skills and takes initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
* Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
* Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
* Properly maintains dish machine to include cleaning, water changing, and chemical usage.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck or cart
* Maintain work area, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, garbage, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
* Assist with minor food prep and banquet plate up as needed.
* Put away all clean utensils; put away & rotate stock in designated areas.
* Report to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy
* Other duties as assigned.
* Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
* Understand simple instructions.
* Learn simple procedures and techniques.
* Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
* Understand OSHA regulations.
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* None required.
Benefits and EEO
Full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
* Paid Time Off
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
* Matching 401-k for eligible participating associates
* Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerMinorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans Click here to view EEO is the Law
Associated topics: clean, cleaning, cookware, duties, housekeeping, kitchen utility, limpieza de cocina, sanitation, stewarding, wash