Mercy Clinic Fort Smith Communities
seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join an established outpatient practice in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. Compensation/benefits include:
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Base salary guarantee
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k/403b Retirement Plans
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Vacation and CME
- Recently named the #1 city for the lowest cost of living in the US by Kiplinger
- Excellent Public and Private top ranked schools
- Home to University of Arkansas- Fort Smith
- Outstanding Fort Smith Symphony - The state's oldest symphony
- The leader in Arkansas' manufacturing communities and is home to many national and international companies
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hiking, camping and hunting
Fort Smith is the home of the new proposed Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine currently under construction. Employed physician's with Mercy Clinic will have the option to be involved in a faculty role at the new osteopathic school.
Transforming the Health of Our Communities.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven, an IBM Watson Health company, serves millions annually. Mercy includes 43 acute care and specialty (heart, children s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, nocturnist, physician, physician md, physician md do, practice