Job Description & Requirements
OMM Clinical Faculty Physician in Arkansas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
The Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine is seeking an OMM-trained physician to join the faculty at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. The faculty foster an environment of hands-on learning and encourage the students to utilize their osteopathic skills in the care of their patients. This is an opportunity to join an active team which works to cultivate a passion for lifelong learning and professional development.
We are seeking a candidates certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) for an opportunity with the following features:Core Faculty Position:
- Core faculty position in the Department of OMM
- Up to 60% protected time for scholarly activities and administrative work
- New facilities with state-of-the-art teaching tools and technology
- Focus on case-based learning to promote the development of critical thinking skills
- Medical school dedicated to patient-centered care & population-based research
- Leadership opportunities available in a dynamic and growing institution
- Excellent quality-of-life, salary, benefits and vacation time
- Candidates must be OMM/NMM trained
About the Company
- Live in a charming community which provides an ideal backdrop for an active lifestyle
- Strong education system and low crime make this a perfect place to raise a family
- Regional Healthcare hub with access to international airport
- Growing economy with low unemployment, low cost-of-living & low taxes
- One of the best public school districts in the state!
- Four seasons and mild winters make this an outdoor lover's paradise-boating, biking, fishing, golfing, hiking, and more
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuromuscular Medicine, Neuromuscular, Physician, Neuromuscular Junction, Neurology, Neurological Disorder, Medicine, Doctor, Md, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, Hospital, Pathology, Job Description & RequirementsOMM Clinical Faculty Physician in ArkansasStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $...
Associated topics: care, care physician, family, family medicine, family practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, physician md do, primary